Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Boredom prevailed.

I am waiting for Qlar to come.
She is on the waaaaay from, Melaka.
Okay, so, I don't know how much my boyfriend got for his PMR.
I know he won't get excellent results, because he didn't study :D
Naughty, naughty.
But he'll pass.
One day, I'll show my PMR slip with straight A's results in his face!
IN YOUR FACE SAYANG! :D

So, waddup people.
I'm hungry. I have an ulser on my tongue.
And that's not good.
I'm glad I've gotten my blogging skills back :P
Cehh, kerek sikittttttt.

As I said on Facebook, clear enough.

'I shall be the next PMR candidate. I'll take it like a man. Eh wait, like a woman.'

If you feel you haven't liked that status yet, go like it.
Cause, it's awesome, just like me.
So, shoo shoo :P
I've homework to do :)

Byebyeeeee :D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com